YouTility: A powerful YouTube Tool

Sand

Honorable
30 Jul 2011
Habe nie gesagt, dass dich meine Meinung zu interessieren hat aber da jeder seinen Senf dazu gibt, darf ich das ja wohl auch oder nicht?
Und ja der hate IST ungerechtfertigt, da man auch einfach fragen könnte "what makes this worth the money?" anstatt 10000 Beleidigungen in nen Satz zu pressen weil man dann ja xKrass ist
Wurde direkt am Anfang gefragt, TE hat mit kacke geantwortet woraufhin der hate entstanden ist?!?! Oder hab ich etwas verpasst?

19 May 2020
Wurde direkt am Anfang gefragt, TE hat mit kacke geantwortet woraufhin der hate entstanden ist?!?! Oder hab ich etwas verpasst?
You're just a nn talking shit. You act as if I started any of the drama. I'm simply proposing a product, which is still in 0.0.3 (and for your little brain, it means that much more features would have come following). Spend a good deal of time to make a project from scratch, just to have 10 little idiots like you start flaming about the entire logic of the project. But it doesn't matter. I'm preparing the free version now, and instead of you provoking @ imi-tat0r imi-tat0r with pointless questions, I'd like to ask you to remove yourself from the thread, as 0% of your posts have contained any form of value.

19 May 2020
As I said, I would release this tool free.

Download: https://sixthsense.gg/downloads/youtility_free.rar

Notes
  1. Disabled any network connections to our servers.
  2. Anti-debugging has been disabled (it was never in the free version either, only in PRO).
  3. More dependencies: Audio/video encoding & (de)multiplexing is no easy feat. ffmpeg does the job, so their dependencies are needed. Also thanks to binders like ffmpegcpp which help a lot.
If you have any questions feel free to ask me.

Nice 0.0.3 ... Just hang yourself

28 Nov 2015
Maybe you should stop compensating your dick with the actual work of polak as you didnt't code it and probably can't even do that yourself.
Doing UI scaling isn't even difficult. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Device-independent_pixel + https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/wi...calingapi/nf-shellscalingapi-getdpiformonitor + https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/win32/api/winuser/nf-winuser-getdpiforwindow

If you ever want to be taken seriously in what you say, don't make claims and then don't prove them. If you were "enlightened" of how trash it is, then enlighten the rest of us.
An alternative would be to shut the fuck up.
I don't have to prove anything, check the first post or download the garbage that he linked and throw it in IDA?

You are actually the one who should be ashamed. You're claiming stuff without providing any proof and making your personal opinion a "given fact".
I would consider a UI with Buttons and Tabs way userfriendlier than a UI without either. Obviously there usually is room for improvement.
Also don't act big unless you have a working example (made by you obviously) of a UI which includes scaling.
As I said: first post.
Doing UI scale, as I said, isn't difficult.

But no one asked you.

Overall, your post is trash: explain to me in a few words why would you write this junk when you can instead shut the fuck up.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_of_speech

I don't care about your fragile ego or your alternative. The truth is, my post must've hit a spot.
Your amalgamation of buzz-words is but a farce, as it makes no attempt at rescinding the points I made in my post.

Please go fuck yourself.

Politely as usual,
capra.

19 May 2020
Yikes! The cringe!

DoInG UI ScAlInG iSnT eVeN dIfFiCuLt.

Shut the fuck up no name retard.
You linked 3 things that don't even begin to take into account the implementation of scaling on UIs, such as automating the resizing of children, and their children, and so on. You look like you just googled "UI scaling" and clicked on the first StackOverflow link you fucking retard.

I don't have to prove anything, check the first post or download the garbage that he linked and throw it in IDA?
You don't have to prove anything? No, you CAN'T prove anything. You're just some fucking wanna be "b1g" faggot in the scene, literally a no name that tries to act tough when you haven't done shit at all.

As I said: first post.
Doing UI scale, as I said, isn't difficult.
As I sAiD. Shut up bro. The funny part is, no one even argued it was difficult? Adapting a UI to be resizable its just a matter of maintaining the layout with all sizes, I would just actually have to implement the functionality on the main Window itself, which would be quite trivial seeing as how the actual UI depends on layouts.

I don't care about your fragile ego or your alternative. The truth is, my post must've hit a spot.
Your amalgamation of buzz-words is but a farce, as it makes no attempt at rescinding the points I made in my post.

Please go fuck yourself.

Politely as usual,
capra.
Oh god the cringe doesn't stop. You need to watch your mouth boy, this isn't a good link for you or your shitty little provider that you "mod" for. You cracked some shitty little paste and now your ego is sky high. Your shitty little brain can't even comprehend how a virtualization even works. Stop trying to flex bullshit like "throw it in IDA" when you know god damn well you can't even reverse the shit coming out of your mouth.

So reicht jetzt hier. Alles weitere was nicht zum Thread passt gibt ne Woche auszeit. Scheiß Kindergarten von 30 Jährigen Clowns
Can you ban this fucking clown?

8 Aug 2017
Lasst doch die Leute verkaufen was sie wollen man.. und wenn er dafür 100€ haben will. Solange es jemand kauft, ist doch alles gut. Iwer hatte Bedarf, der Mann hat hier geliefert.
Juckt auch nicht ob es (bessere) Free Zeugs gibt. Er zwingt keinen bei ihm zu shoppen.

Hier rumheulen aber dann beim HvH Pasta von xXPussyDestroyerXx monatlich 15er hinlegen

28 Nov 2015
Yikes! The cringe!
No, you CAN'T prove anything. You're just some fucking wanna be "b1g" faggot in the scene, literally a no name that tries to act tough when you haven't done shit at all.
'Join Date: 19 May 2020'
Since you're clearly too insecure to argue this with on your real account, I won't bother replying to your fallacious statements.

Politely as usual,
capra.

SixthSense

9 Mar 2018
'Join Date: 19 May 2020'
Since you're clearly too insecure to argue this with on your real account, I won't bother replying to your fallacious statements.

Politely as usual,
capra.
It's his first and real account you lowbrained. Why do you ignore the rest of his answer? Couldn't say shit against it?

Seems like polaks dick ain't good for ya ass.

28 Nov 2015
It's his first and real account you lowbrained. Why do you ignore the rest of his answer? Couldn't say shit against it?

Seems like polaks dick ain't good for ya ass.
Learn to read, braindead ape.
Also, what kind of insult is that lol?
E EnteringThePaste if you believe that you are talking with capra, you are clearly wrong. I will leave the mystery for you. Also, if you called capra a ‘noname’ and afterwards said that he is a mod on aimware: you are more braindead than expected.

Polite as always,
capra.

calb

www.calb.cc
13 Jul 2019
Gude,
schönes Projekt erstmal, eure GUI gefällt mir sehr! :smile:
Wäre es möglich eine Version mit vorhandenem Anti-Debugging etc. bereitzustellen? Würde mich gerne mal daran probieren. Sollte ich es diese Maßnahmen umgehen können, würde es natürlich - wenn gewünscht - eine Nachricht von mir geben, wie ich es gemacht habe.
Vielen Dank und einen schönes Wochende an Alle! :smile:

Grüße, calb.

imi-tat0r

www.ev0lve.xyz
9 Oct 2015
Gude,
schönes Projekt erstmal, eure GUI gefällt mir sehr! :smile:
Wäre es möglich eine Version mit vorhandenem Anti-Debugging etc. bereitzustellen? Würde mich gerne mal daran probieren. Sollte ich es diese Maßnahmen umgehen können, würde es natürlich - wenn gewünscht - eine Nachricht von mir geben, wie ich es gemacht habe.
Vielen Dank und einen schönes Wochende an Alle! :smile:

Grüße, calb.
ANSWERS & QUESTIONS ONLY IN ENGLISH

calb

www.calb.cc
13 Jul 2019
GUI Sieht aus wie von skeet 2017? kp seit wann ich dat nimmer use aber sieht 1:1 gleich aus inkl alle farben xD
Kenne leider die GUI von Skeet nicht, sorry. Aber trifft trotzdem meinen Geschmack :grin:

:*

Hello again, please excuse my incompetence. I had simply overlooked the fact that English is spoken here. :grin:
Nice project, I like your GUI very much! :smile: Would it be possible to provide a version with existing anti-debugging etc.? I would like to try it out and see if I am able to circumvent it. If I can bypass these measures, there would of course - if desired - be a message from me how I did it. Thanks a lot and a nice weekend to all of you! :smile:
Best Regards, calb.

Grüße, calb.

8 Nov 2019
tbh i kinda liked the idea of it. i mean most of the stuff you provide is probably free but its put into 1 program + i like it that i can download big playlists.

well dont know why you got shittalked so much but whatever. its highminded.

19 May 2020
tbh i kinda liked the idea of it. i mean most of the stuff you provide is probably free but its put into 1 program + i like it that i can download big playlists.

well dont know why you got shittalked so much but whatever. its highminded.
Thanks, and well, it is what it is. I didn't really understand the hate, imitator pretty much expressed how I feel about the situation perfectly. If you or anyone care to donate; paypal -> [email protected], and perfectly fine if not, its free for a reason :smile:

Hello again, please excuse my incompetence. I had simply overlooked the fact that English is spoken here. :grin:
Nice project, I like your GUI very much! :smile: Would it be possible to provide a version with existing anti-debugging etc.? I would like to try it out and see if I am able to circumvent it. If I can bypass these measures, there would of course - if desired - be a message from me how I did it. Thanks a lot and a nice weekend to all of you! :smile:
Best Regards, calb.

Grüße, calb.
Well there are plenty of malware samples and crackmes that have anti-debug functionality. Also, a lot with interesting methods of detecting VMs that you could look into. You're better off looking at those instead.. I also have a crackme with a custom obfuscator (some shit i wrote in 30 min), if you're looking for a RE exercise lol. No anti-debug in it though, very trivial to crack if you can read assembly.

19 May 2020
In case anyone is interested, I've open sourced the core file on the project (the file that handles building links, etc), may add more to it soon, as its missing some other stuff.
Quick note - you won't see the best coding practices here. I dealt with a lot of annoyances during development so it got sloppy really quick; it definitely needs cleanup.

https://github.com/ayyMike/YouTility