ilikecheats

banned
16 Jul 2017
Twitch Prime Subs + Bits :smilingimp:

Service Description :
- This service gets you paid by twitch.
- The Subs follow up to 5 hours before start of the sub drip-feed.
- No instant deliveries as there is a less likely chance that you will get paid if you get a bunch of prime subs at the same time.

Prices :

1-10 Sub - $0.75
10-20 Subs - $0.60
20+ Subs - $0.55

:innocent: vouches will be given to high reps :innocent:

Gab

Moderator · CSGO skin middleman
10 Jul 2017
Twitch Prime Subs + Bits :smilingimp:
Service Description :
- This service gets you paid by twitch.
- The Subs follow up to 5 hours before start of the sub drip-feed.
- No instant deliveries as there is a less likely chance that you will get paid if you get a bunch of prime subs at the same time.
Prices :
1-10 Sub - $0.75
10-20 Subs - $0.60
20+ Subs - $0.55
:innocent:vouches will be given to high reps:innocent:

Can I give the subs to someone else I want to support and is there any risk for him?
EDIT: I want to donate the subs to someone who I've been following for almost 7 years on YT now.

ilikecheats

banned
16 Jul 2017
Gab Gab Sounds good to me , no risk for him , I can drip feed them but I don't know if you would trust that so I can also send them in one go so you can see them , send me a pm and we can sort it out when I am home tomorrow morning.

Gab

10 Jul 2017
Gab Gab Sounds good to me , no risk for him , I can drip feed them but I don't know if you would trust that so I can also send them in one go so you can see them , send me a pm and we can sort it out when I am home tomorrow morning.
How much subs would you give to me for a vouch?

King Eung

18 Jul 2017
so can i buy 50 subs since iam a partner and than i can withdraw 100$ from twitch?

ilikecheats

banned
16 Jul 2017
so can i buy 50 subs since iam a partner and than i can withdraw 100$ from twitch?

Correct it is actually 50 x 2.50 or in some locations 1.50 due to tax , please just wait while I first complete the two vouches then we shall proceed with business , you can contact me via PM.

ich007

11 Oct 2018
i offer to vouch as well. And i am interested in buying some. Sent me a PM if you are interested :smile:

Gab

10 Jul 2017
bump

So @Gave & @Weihnachtsjerr0wpms?
not sure if you intended to @ me, but i didn't find a moment yet when I had time and the user was online

Reactions: ilikecheats