tcp-moe - Open-Source C# Cheat Loader

Skips

2 Aug 2017
Dude, if you ask for a fix for every error, then just stop it!
Well it's not like I have not tried to solve the problem. I fixed my first error on my own but I am still trying to fix this second error and help would be great.
I actually have more questions because other's code is hard to follow for me since I dont quite fully understand their logic/pathing and his github is quite vague.
I'm currently encrypting my DLL's byte array with AES 256 then storing it in a .dll but I'n not sure if that's even what I'm supposed to be doing, however I've decrypted his
dll's and they give me strings so i'm assuming that's what I should do.

thepapanoob

22 Oct 2015
Well it's not like I have not tried to solve the problem. I fixed my first error on my own but I am still trying to fix this second error and help would be great.
I actually have more questions because other's code is hard to follow for me since I dont quite fully understand their logic/pathing and his github is quite vague.
I'm currently encrypting my DLL's byte array with AES 256 then storing it in a .dll but I'n not sure if that's even what I'm supposed to be doing, however I've decrypted his
this project should never be used productively its scattered with really bad practices and has multiple HUGE security flaws.

imi-tat0r

Honorable
9 Oct 2015
The Error even tells you what's wrong. Your DLL probably got decrypted incorrectly