PUBG PC Private - Slots Limited

Status
Not open for further replies.
23 Apr 2018
This provider is blacklisted from us. We can't recommend to buy this hack!

Last edited by a moderator:
8 May 2017
Hello Sir, first of all your screenshots are missing. My question i just wanna ask, how is it possible that you are monthly at 25% of the normal hackprices for Fortnite?! Thats looks pretty suspicious. Also i found out that on your homepage Fortnite isnt even listed?! Pls explain.

I guess before anyone buys your product, a vouch by a Mod/Admin would be appreciated.
lies mal den titel bzw game genau durch bussi

23 Apr 2018
Hello Sir, first of all your screenshots are missing. My question i just wanna ask, how is it possible that you are monthly at 25% of the normal hackprices for Fortnite?! Thats looks pretty suspicious. Also i found out that on your homepage Fortnite isnt even listed?! Pls explain.

I guess before anyone buys your product, a vouch by a Mod/Admin would be appreciated.
Hi screenshot in website , and its is PUBG hack prices not Fortine hack man .
Sure , i will ask for vouch from admin .

ImOverhyped

25 Jun 2017

Fortnite? Ist n PUBG hack..

23 Apr 2018
However we will looking into Fortine and make cheat on that - Our private bypass methode works all for BE anticheat . Prices so high because those Reseller sell over prices .
If you buy direct from provider you will get prices lower .

17 Aug 2011
When your english is this bad, maybe you should consider asking a friend or..someone...anyone.. to check your wording and spelling before going public with it.. its even worse then some of the chinese and russian resellers posting here.

edit: nice, its DKhax not DrHax.. so i removed what i posted about DrHax, need more coffee i guess.
edit2:
On the website you say this:
"We have had no bans since release! See all players through walls! Internal Hack! No FPS Drop! "
"Requirements: Supprot all Windows"

In this Thread you say:
"Our External hack implemented the most secure bypass"
"Supports Steam and Windows 10 1703 version"

-Similar name to known Cheat Provider
-Trash English
-Inconsistent Descriptions
-Only old Windows Version Supported(??)
(possibly public Bypass)

I wouldnt trust it based on that
:grinning:

Last edited:
23 Apr 2018
When your english is this bad, maybe you should consider asking a friend or..someone...anyone.. to check your wording and spelling before going public with it.. its even worse then some of the chinese and russian resellers posting here.

edit: nice, its DKhax not DrHax.. so i removed what i posted about DrHax, need more coffee i guess.
edit2:
On the website you say this:
"We have had no bans since release! See all players through walls! Internal Hack! No FPS Drop! "
"Requirements: Supprot all Windows"

In this Thread you say:
"Our External hack implemented the most secure bypass"
"Supports Steam and Windows 10 1703 version"

-Similar name to known Cheat Provider
-Trash English
-Inconsistent Descriptions
-Only old Windows Version Supported(??)
(possibly public Bypass)

I wouldnt trust it based on that
:grinning:

I am new on High-Mined - If you visit Elitepvper - i am legit provider on that Forum .
More informations you can contact me individual via discord .

HAM

gib ma custom titel mr88
25 Sep 2016
Honestly your thread and website is a mess. Is this cheat external or internal? What are the correct prices (since you list aimbot Features here and a price of 50$ but on your website the aimbot version costs 75$)?

Also you’re most likely a reseller... So who’s the coder?

Based on your thread and website this product doesn’t make a great first impression.

Edit: Also any proof that the cheat is even existing for a year?

17 Aug 2011
Your epvp threads only show that you are reselling a multitude of cheats, that get sold to hundreds or thousands of people through a ton of resellers. Snow/emporer/DK/whatever, its basically another nameless v9998 is it not? You say there are 15/20 slots taken, in epvp thread there are also no slots and different prices but clearly its the same cheat, which means the slot thing is bogus probably to fish some more customers. I think it should now be pretty obvious to any potential customer what the risks are buying this, i never intented to buy your product in the first place, i just wanted to make people aware of your inconsistencies or.. well lies. I dont doubt that you sell a working product, just the way you are marketing it is not very straight up imo. GL selling anything on here :>

rn_

I'm not online, that's just my bot.
7 Jan 2011
You should really upgrade your supported windows. 1703 doesn't become updates since 9th october.. well that was the creators update last year

Ah I guess because since 18XX they've changed something in lsass as far as I know, never used this kind of way

6 Apr 2013
Supports Steam and Windows 10 1703 version
i schmell pPublic exploit oof.

10 Sep 2018
Public exploit ware ist beste Ware, schön billig kappa
edit: hab aber leider kein "Supprot" für Windows 1703"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.