PUBG macros/scripts w/ loader [undetected, up2date, high quality] - MACROKINGZ.com

14 Sep 2018
Also I would Love ist to see a silent macro load. So no message at the top legt Corner.
You can put your game in fullscreen mode and the pop up won't show. Or am I misunderstanding?

24 Sep 2015
Can someone post a review?
Added him but never got accepted.

Tbh Z zeusloko is one of your friends? Regged on Friday instantly made a review for you. And also it looks more cringy than before, since you said you want trusted Member, the first review comes out of an 3 Day Newfag, wich has absolutly no things to complain about, except some Resolution shit.

14 Sep 2018

Tbh Z zeusloko is one of your friends? Regged on Friday instantly made a review for you. And also it looks more cringy than before, since you said you want trusted Member, the first review comes out of an 3 Day Newfag, wich has absolutly no things to complain about, except some Resolution shit.
Hi.
I have no pending friend requests and I never decline requests. I did send you the correct Discord account (I checked the pm between you and me).

Regarding the rest of your comment:
I don't have influence on the join date of members vouching below this post. In our Discord server we ask new and old members to leave a review once they had the time to test out the product. I do believe that that's common practice to gather some feedback. We don't hold someone to leave positive feedback only, we just generally ask for a review.
You are still happily invited to test our product yourself.

/netbandi7

sp_design

Hack User
27 Jul 2014
Hat Jemand gute settings für die Scripts? Bzw als Beispiel spielt ihr Single Shot oder auf Auto mit der Wk

zeusloko

3 Oct 2018

Greetings,

I dont know him...So I am not one of his friends.

14 Sep 2018
Hat Jemand gute settings für die Scripts? Bzw als Beispiel spielt ihr Single Shot oder auf Auto mit der Wk
Don't know if that's helpful to you but our macros should work perfectly with the default settings we listed here: https://macrokingz.com/pubg-instructions/
You'll only need to tweak macros if you want to play on a different resolution or a sensitivity we don't provide (but even then, you can request a custom sensitivity via our Discord support) :smile:

7 Dec 2017
So habe das ganze ding mal fürn Tag getestet und ich muss sagen ist Top ware, war einfach zu loaden und hat funktioniert wie Butter, war zwar am anfang leicht weird einzustellen aber ansonsten top. Man muss sich erst reinspielen was ein wenig dauert, weil man natürlich die perfekten einstellung für sich selber suchen muss aber das ging eigentlich relativ fix. Hab knapp 20 games gedaddelt wovon 12 nen nettes Dinner waren, also kann ich als fazit nur sagen top ware für nen hammer preis mal sehen was noch von denen kommt vlt CSGO Faceit Client unterstützung.

14 Sep 2018
12th October: Undetected on PUBGs and BEs latest Content/AntiCheat update

14 Sep 2018
25th October: Undetected on PUBGs latest Xenuine AntiCheat update

14 Sep 2018
7th November: Undetected on PUBG latest content/Xenuine Update