pubg hack question

jayfreelol

3 Jul 2018
Hello. tell me, please, who knows any cheats on the PUBG, which he used himself and was pleased. Heard good reviews about unityhacks, and are there any other sites?
I apologize for my English in advance, I use an interpreter!

LyCOSS

Donator
7 Nov 2016
BlackSector Cheats from ViRTUSPWNZ ViRTUSPWNZ is The best PUBG I Know and I am usw. :smile: It is invite only atm. Applications will Open Maybe in The Future when You have luck :smile:

Best regards

LyCOSS

Donator
7 Nov 2016
Unity is better in my opinion.
Every People have there own Opinon, I like The ESP System at Unity very much and The prediction from The Aimbot But all in all I like BSS much more because @how02 is at My opinon One of The best Coders in Pubg i ever Seen before.

jayfreelol

3 Jul 2018
Thank you for your help!
Did anyone buying cheat pubg on these sites? or at least one of their programs.

iwantcheats.net / xcheats.net / blacksector.solutions

What can you say about them?

LyCOSS

Donator
7 Nov 2016
Thank you for your help!
Did anyone buying cheat pubg on these sites? or at least one of their programs.

iwantcheats.net / xcheats.net / blacksector.solutions

What can you say about them?
I buy BlackSector for a Long Time now, The Staff Team make a Great Job it is Really Trusted and very Cheap at My opinon for that what You become from The Cheat :smile: Maybe HAM HAM Can Talk about it He is The PUBG Cheat Legend Here and I get it from him so. Visit The Website be aktiv and Maybe You get an Invite in The Future :smile:

Best regards

4 May 2017
Every People have there own Opinon, I like The ESP System at Unity very much and The prediction from The Aimbot But all in all I like BSS much more because @how02 is at My opinon One of The best Coders in Pubg i ever Seen before.
The best coder/seller was i ever see for pubg was "Sugar" :tongueclosed: now "Pandemic". It was 7 month UD trusted. 2-3 overwatch Bans by 800members.
But the Coder got enough money now and stop his work :grin:

Last edited:
4 May 2017
You can add Pasi#1987 at Discord. He is a German dude and know alot of good and working cheats. But at the moment did bluehole alot against the cheats.

St0ne

Middleman
3 Nov 2016
You can add Pasi#1987 at Discord. He is a German dude and know alot of good and working cheats. But at the moment did bluehole alot against the cheats.
Verpiss dich mit deinem Scamcord Müll. Wer an so einen random auf Discord Geld schickt ist einfach selber schuld wenn dann nach einer Woche der Ban kommt und sich der typ aus dem Staub macht. Wie man so dumm sein kann und ernsthaft denken kann, dass jemand der nicht mal ein Forum mit Shop etc. hinbekommt und stattdessen einen Discord macht coden kann...

Sieht man alle paar Wochen hier auf HM wie dieser Dreck über Discord verkauft wird. Und jedes Mal sind sie nach ein paar Wochen nicht mehr kontaktierbar.

DevN

14 Jun 2015
Nope, nope and nope.

Never buy a Cheat over Discord.
No one whos selling only via Discord, know much about cheats.
Who the fuck ist pasi?
Bluehole always doing much vs cheats.

St0ne St0ne selber gedanke in selber minute wa :grin:

4 May 2017
Soll doch garned dort kaufen und er verkauft auch keine :grin:. Fahrt mal eure Synapsen herunter oder hat man euch vodka in die kelloks :grin:

Er hat lediglich an die 15 cheatprovs durch und weiß ne Menge. Man muss ihn nur bissl an den Eiern spieln dafür.

rn_

I'm not online, that's just my bot.
7 Jan 2011
Soll doch garned dort kaufen und er verkauft auch keine :grin:. Fahrt mal eure Synapsen herunter oder hat man euch vodka in die kelloks :grin:

Er hat lediglich an die 15 cheatprovs durch und weiß ne Menge. Man muss ihn nur bissl an den Eiern spieln dafür.
Ich bin Cheatentwickler und ohne die meisten Cheats selbst benutzt zu haben sage ich dir, dass die Meisten davon scheiße sind bzw. es sein werden

babina

18 May 2015
jayfreelol jayfreelol You have to be basically blind to trust any P2C provider.
They are relying on community research or open source without any exceptions.
You will end up getting banned or scammed mark my words.
Most of them trying word-of-mouth advertising to get their shit sold

Last edited: