Potenzieller Scammer @dris

Status
Not open for further replies.

yodabosten

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
28 Jul 2016
Name: dris dris (https://high-minded.net/members/dris.56595/ )
Datum: 08.05.2020 ab 13:40
Was: 50 Euro PayPal

Beweise: Discord Chat + POP
Screen: https://imgur.com/a/oYhUX9p

Kleiner Infotext: Er verkauft Steam Accounts und ich hab mir einen bei ihm gekauft. Das Geld habe ich ihm über PayPal f&f :weary: gesendet. Hab ihm Proof geschickt und er beteuert nichts bekommen zu haben außer eine Email, dass Paypal das Geld einzieht solange der "Dispute" geklärt sei. Ich habe gar keinen Dispute eröffnet und das Geld wurde bei mir abgezogen.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
77   0   1
5 Aug 2017
dris dris 24std Zeit um dich zu äußern

Y yodabosten du kannst zur Not die Lastschrift widerrufen bei deiner Bank. Dann kriegst du dein Geld auch bei FF zurück. (danke revengex revengex )
Aber bitte erstmal warten.
dann kommt ne zahlungsaufforderung, zwei mahnbescheide und infoscore inkasso. will keine pps sammeln, solltest ihm nur nicht dazu raten. kann delt werden

dris

Scammer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
18 Apr 2020
Still waittin to get the money, hold sucks idc
But i recived 0.01 from this user from another paypal acc and all goes trought

@mods check the edit history for the screenshots... xeltic

Last edited by a moderator:

yodabosten

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
28 Jul 2016
dris dris from my side the deal is done. I've paid the money, and the status is completed. You told me that your PP account is in good standing, but to me, it doesn't seem like it is. Not my problem if PayPal holds the money back, the fault is yours. Is there any information about how long they are going to hold the payment?

Edit: Why are you still bumping the thread when the account is actually "sold"?

Last edited:

xeltic

Blau wie mein Zustand
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
24 Jun 2012
Still waittin to get the money, hold sucks idc
But i recived 0.01 from this user from another paypal acc and all goes trought
You know that you can archive activities so they aren't viewable on the main page? Those screenshots are hot garbage and proof actually nothing.

Ps: you may want to censor screenshots next time.

yodabosten

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
28 Jul 2016
lol why did you deleted my proofs?
He removed them because you didn’t censor the personal information (moderators can still see them in the edit history). Can you stop avoiding my questions? As I said my part of the deal is done. Now it’s your turn.

xeltic

Blau wie mein Zustand
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
24 Jun 2012
lol why did you deleted my proofs?
I didn't delete them, I hid them from the public since you didn't censor anything on there.
Still:
Those aren't any kind of proofs and worthless. But the e-mail usually tells us that someone tried to do a chargeback
He removed them because you didn’t censor the personal information (moderators can still see them in the edit history). Can you stop avoiding my questions? As I said my part of the deal is done. Now it’s your turn.
Nope it's not his turn unless he received the money.
Let me check your Paypal via Teamviewer/anydesk so I can tell you didn't try to chargeback as the email is kinda sketchy

yodabosten

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
28 Jul 2016
I didn't delete them, I hid them from the public since you didn't censor anything on there.
Still:
Those aren't any kind of proofs and worthless. But the e-mail usually tells us that someone tried to do a chargeback

Nope it's not his turn unless he received the money.
Let me check your Paypal via Teamviewer/anydesk so I can tell you didn't try to chargeback as the email is kinda sketchy
Sure you can do that. I’m currently not online (on PC) but I’m gonna pm you ASAP.

xeltic

Blau wie mein Zustand
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
24 Jun 2012
checked the paypal of Y yodabosten and can confirm that there is no chargeback. The payment is marked as completed, therefore the seller has to proof that he never received the money.
dris dris may you want to show me your paypal so I can approve you didn't receive the money yet?

A known person on here ( imi-tat0r imi-tat0r ) told me that you should be able to see the payment on your activity history, even if the payment is held back by paypal.

DING DING DING WE GOT NEW INFORMATIONS OVER HERE
Your screenshot of that payment dispute is more fake than ? --- 's admin status

The TransactionID in the E-Mail is probably wrong. And even if there is a difference, he didn't do a charge back. The email you got clearly says there is a dispute going on.
You have to call PayPal to sort it out if there is any problem as the payment is done on his side.
Pay the money back to Y yodabosten or I'll ban you.
You have 24 hours.

PPS: thx to revengex revengex

Last edited:

xeltic

Blau wie mein Zustand
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
24 Jun 2012
I cant see the payment on my recent activity
The Trans ID its different because of this: https://prnt.sc/sd5osc
@ Y yodabosten can agree
When a payment is held back by paypal you can see that on your current activities as people already showed me. This proces shouldn't take longer than 2-3 workdays.

We will wait until Wednesday. Until this is solved you aren't allowed to do any trades on High-Minded. All your current threads have been disabled and will be enabled again when we're done.

Status
Not open for further replies.