...mööp

Status
Not open for further replies.

2017legende

2 Dec 2017
can you show a screenshot of the menu? looks like just another reseller of those 0815 chinese cheats.

3 Feb 2019
Honestly, been using this for last 2 weeks. Amazing support, insanely accurate cheat to match description, Dev really cares about security and updates our builds EVERY WEEK! - 100% worth it.

3 Feb 2019
I saw the hate, had to comment, y'all aint shit. I was searching for over 5-6 months for something as secure as this, y'all just jealous :smile: I never heard of this forum till i saw a gyazo of the hate from paradox ppl in our private discord. CATSAREINSANE#9466 - not fake <3

23 Apr 2018
I dont know why Moderator - Xenos and Reseller of Paradox always doubt me even here or Elitepvper , while i have been working on this hack / cheating more than 1 years and i have many vouches on elitepvper .
All my products are Real and working and i am trying my best to bring you Undetected hack .
That is all my words i want to you guys know
If any Moderator or Admins of community want to try out my hack - i will give test that woundnt a big problem

Regards
DKHAX.

HAM

gib ma custom titel mr88
25 Sep 2016
I dont know why Moderator - Xenos and Reseller of Paradox always doubt me even here or Elitepvper , while i have been working on this hack / cheating more than 1 years and i have many vouches on elitepvper .
All my products are Real and working and i am trying my best to bring you Undetected hack .
That is all my words i want to you guys know
If any Moderator or Admins of community want to try out my hack - i will give test that woundnt a big problem

Regards
DKHAX.
any proof that the cheat even exists for a year?

Status
Not open for further replies.