looking for a way to get my hands on ESEA cheats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yash

13 May 2016
Let me start this off by saying that I have quite a bit of experience in cheating. I currently use a private build PUBG cheat, as well as a Rainbow Six Cheat from the same provider. I've used ESEA cheats in the past but the provider stopped making cheats about a year back. I really want to get into cheating on ESEA again and need someone to link me a coder.

The features I need are aimbot and some sort of ESP. I also have a raspberry pi to use for the cheat if it is needed for the cheat.

Thanks!

23 Jan 2016
Let me start this off by saying that I have quite a bit of experience in cheating. I currently use a private build PUBG cheat, as well as a Rainbow Six Cheat from the same provider. I've used ESEA cheats in the past but the provider stopped making cheats about a year back. I really want to get into cheating on ESEA again and need someone to link me a coder.

The features I need are aimbot and some sort of ESP. I also have a raspberry pi to use for the cheat if it is needed for the cheat.

Thanks!
but this coder (where you get your r6s and pubg) cant do something for you which is esea proof ?

Yash

13 May 2016
but this coder (where you get your r6s and pubg) cant do something for you which is esea proof ?
He says he'll try when he has time, but it may take a while (4-6 months). Besides, his priority is R6 and PUBG, as most of his clients use.

Status
Not open for further replies.