Is it possible to get vacbanned on a account where the hack isnt active?

Is it possible

• Yes

Votes: 27 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 27 50.0%

• Total voters

HakerUKnow

22 May 2016
I have wondered if it were possible to get vacbanned on my main account if i am ONLY using the hack on my smurf? :grin:

sodukogu

Honorable
8 Nov 2011
actually not.
when you got telephone number on both acc and its the same than yes.

Reactions: albertwebz

flux^

Hack User
2 Apr 2015
Was ist wenn ich die Telefonnummer rausnehme und dann anfange zu cheaten?

imi-tat0r

www.ev0lve.xyz
9 Oct 2015
Was ist wenn ich die Telefonnummer rausnehme und dann anfange zu cheaten?

Die Nummern müssen "at the time of the infraction" gleich sein. Also solltest du safe sein aber wir reden hier von Valve also wäre ich mir da nicht so sicher

flux^

Hack User
2 Apr 2015
Die Nummern müssen "at the time of the infraction" gleich sein. Also solltest du safe sein aber wir reden hier von Valve also wäre ich mir da nicht so sicher

Gut, danke. Werde den dann einfach nur zum trollen nehmen :smile:

Sealhunter

Administrator
16 May 2011
It's possible via "Family & Friends Library Share".
If you have it enabled and one of thoose accounts which are sharing their games with you / or get shared games from you will receive an ban then you'll get probably a ban aswell.

It will also work with a shared phonenumber.

Reactions: Mareek

k0lben

1 Mar 2016
It is possible. I got VAC banned back then when iniuria was detected about a year ago or so. Didnt have any phone number or gamesharing, just used the same pc

ViRTUSPWNZ

Advanced Member
5 Oct 2013
It is possible to get a vac ban on the main account without using the same phone or family sharing.
If the cheat provider for e.g disable vac, valve fix it and you switch your account without exit steam your main account will be banned too.

Or cheat drivers.

Depends how the cheat provider try to keep you clean from a vac bannenz.

Reactions: ExSi

k0lben

1 Mar 2016
It is possible to get a vac ban on the main account without using the same phone or family sharing.
If the cheat provider for e.g disable vac, valve fix it and you switch your account without exit steam your main account will be banned too.

Or cheat drivers.

Depends how the cheat provider try to keep you clean from a vac bannenz.
That's what happened when iniuria got dt I guess. I had to install a bypass which was detected, that banned both of my accounts

Tim

12 Jan 2013
yep, if the driver is loaded even when youre not cheating and the driver gets detected. VAC bans you if its possible that you could cheat.

Reactions: paily

ESEADriver2

10 Jan 2015
kann bestätigen dass das Valve nicht juckt. habe auf meinem alten main nen VAC ban bekommen wo die telefonnummer auch drauf war und auf meinem neuen main hab ich die telefonnummer nachdem ich sie von dem alten acc runtergenommen habe auf meinen neuen main gethan und der alte hat dann nen ban bekommen aber mein neuer ned.

Reactions: flux^