Help me find a good cheat for PUBG

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkGamer1553

4 Jan 2018
I tried to register for unityhacks and wrote Phil but nobody answers me. I also tried to get a cheat on Unimodus. I was told that sales are now closed and their cheat is on update.
Who can help me buy cheat for pubg from any provider. Anyone. Thank.
Phil is working on the cheat right now + the cheat is offline right now.

Just wait a bit. I think he will answer soon as possible :smile:

sedukeo

11 Feb 2019
I was informed on Unimodus that sales would be available in 3 days. 9 slots for PUBG. I also tried to write to several users on their website and they answered me. I think I'll try to buy 1 month subscription and let you know what I get. When I test their product, I will write my opinion in this post.
If anything, I'm also waiting for unityhacks to be online, I will try it too :wink:

Gab

Posthunter
10 Jul 2017
I was informed on Unimodus that sales would be available in 3 days. 9 slots for PUBG. I also tried to write to several users on their website and they answered me. I think I'll try to buy 1 month subscription and let you know what I get. When I test their product, I will write my opinion in this post.
If anything, I'm also waiting for unityhacks to be online, I will try it too :wink:
Why do you not listen to the others which already told you that unimodus is scam? I slowly start thinking that you're just here to promote them.

EDIT: I advise you to not listen to sedukeo on any feedback given on unimodus. He's a reseller for unimodus.

Last edited:

sedukeo

11 Feb 2019
This is not true. I go at my own risk. I'm looking for a cool providers. And I have already tried many different providers.
The reasons for other users about this site are not clear to me. I watched the video on hypercheats and it is different. They have different videos. And if the price is high, as the user says above, this does not mean that it is a scam. I myself understand that this can be a scam. But so far I have not found compelling reasons for not buying this cheat.
Phil, write me how the cheat will be online.
Thank you all for the answers guys :relaxed:

Gab

Posthunter
10 Jul 2017
This is not true. I go at my own risk. I'm looking for a cool providers. And I have already tried many different providers.
The reasons for other users about this site are not clear to me. I watched the video on hypercheats and it is different. They have different videos. And if the price is high, as the user says above, this does not mean that it is a scam. I myself understand that this can be a scam. But so far I have not found compelling reasons for not buying this cheat.
Phil, write me how the cheat will be online.
Thank you all for the answers guys :relaxed:

Status
Not open for further replies.