Ghostware

xeltic

Blau wie mein Zustand
24 Jun 2012
Kannst auch einfach die Frage die du hast öffentlich hier rein schreiben und Leute mit Ghostware können dir gerne darauf antworten. So endet das ganze nur in unnötigem Spam

Yourtc

Hack User
2 Jun 2013
seems like a money grab similar to pgc. you buy there product to try to get esea/faceit and once you reach the requirements for it they will prob say sorry slots filled or just ignore you.

22 Nov 2018
seems like a money grab similar to pgc. you buy there product to try to get esea/faceit and once you reach the requirements for it they will prob say sorry slots filled or just ignore you.
It's better if you believe that. Keep on spreading this :grin:

xeltic

Blau wie mein Zustand
24 Jun 2012
I mean he is not wrong. pGc was nearly the same and everybody also thought its a "legit, trustworthy" Provider but at the end it was just a big hoax with RATS and Stuff
where did you get the info about being ratted by pGc?
pGc had literally 0 security measures but you never were ratted or infected in any way. You can't say l0wd did that without any proof.

What he did was saving passwords in plaintext, just like interwebz did + the update support was garbage (by l0wd, not by the supporters). Also he didn't fix bugs like mentioned here: https://high-minded.net/threads/stellungnahme-zu-pgc-nur-die-wahrheit.58873/

But you can't tell he did infect any of his users. That goes to far.

bazy

banned
5 Sep 2015
where did you get the info about being ratted by pGc?
pGc had literally 0 security measures but you never were ratted or infected in any way. You can't say l0wd did that without any proof.

What he did was saving passwords in plaintext, just like interwebz did + the update support was garbage (by l0wd, not by the supporters). Also he didn't fix bugs like mentioned here: https://high-minded.net/threads/stellungnahme-zu-pgc-nur-die-wahrheit.58873/

But you can't tell he did infect any of his users. That goes to far.
Yea maybe I miss unterstood something in somepoints, but I can remember that he uploaded a "ratted (? not the right word I guess) for 1 user to get data from him. But thats not my Point, just wanted to point out that even "trustworthy" Providers could do shit in any aspect-

and at the end of pGc it was moneygrab in my Opinion, like you mentioned before Updates for the "private/League" Version and privates got discontinued even thought the payments was done