EFECTCHEATS.COM | CS:GO INTERNAL | FREE TRIAL, CHEAP & SAFE (2years UD)"

Status
Not open for further replies.

certt

Donator
29 Nov 2017
We have some problems, the cheat is frozen, the old domain is likely to be unavailable soon. Issues will be resolved within a few days, all active subscriptions will be restored and days will be added for inconvenience. Detailed information may be published later, not all have been clarified and discussed..

New domain - elysiumcheats.com
Sorry for the discomfort. Regards, certt.

Last edited:

enji

Advanced Member
28 Jan 2011
Ok this is just ridiculous. Getting busted last time and now selling the "revived" cheat with only 5% of the features from last time? Cannot get any more shady honestly.

Also these features are the typical pasted ones.

certt

Donator
29 Nov 2017
versaker

did you recoded the Cheat by your own this time?
and old version was coded by me, but not on my own base. This one selfcoded now too. https://www.unknowncheats.me/forum/cs-go-releases/263148-1000base-csgo-internal-base.html
[doublepost=1526462981,1526462870][/doublepost]
Ok this is just ridiculous. Getting busted last time and now selling the "revived" cheat with only 5% of the features from last time? Cannot get any more shady honestly.

Also these features are the typical pasted ones.
cause I was be inactive, I give refunds for customers who ask it. Hack isnt finished yet, so.
[doublepost=1526465063][/doublepost]
Wenn man nicht mal effect richtig schreiben kann, wie soll man dann code richtig schreiben?
I guess I write it in old thread, but efect is my old cs 1.6 nick. I hope no one else will write nonsense about the mistake here.

certt

Donator
29 Nov 2017
Hack updated, added triggerbot, some stuff for legit and fix some bugs.

also I'm going to a scientific conference for two days, so while I'm not there, ask questions to Tadeusz or Nevermind, they also can answer here.

IamBeer

Hack User
25 Nov 2014
Hello,
I bought the cheat for lifetime before it was recoded.
The Loader says I got no supscription.
Will i ever get my licence or money?

Status
Not open for further replies.