CS 1.6 kreedz cheat bypass demo(CC and XJ) WILLING TO PAY !!

stakojikurac

19 Oct 2021
Hello, I made this thread hoping that someone with enough knowledge can make me cheat( bhop preferably) that can bypass demo on two biggest kreedz communities. I know that this is possible because there are players at the moment that are cheating in TOP 5. But they are not willing to say anything obviously. It should work as some kind of SCROLL WHEEL EMULATION. I dont know how their anticheat and Demo checker work so I cant help much there... :frowning: but I am sure that it is possible to make :smile:) Also I have flatcheat premium but it is DETECTABLE on Demo...

There are demo checking tools in which you can see your key inputs and timings on ground. So What I need is cheat that can provide jumping command when I am close to the ground, yet not every jump should be perfect so the pattern of jumps should be wide (some jumps I hit perfectly some dont, same as flatcheat is working with intervals, but It is detectable on demo as I said.. ) I think that they can see the console and every bind because I made intervals for flatcheat myself and when I bhop It seems legit( UNDETECTABLE ON SERVERS) but still demo checker on cc detects it somehow..

ANYONE WHO KNOW HOW TO MAKE OR HAVE MADE THIS KIND OF CHEAT CONTACT ME IN DM, SO WE CAN TALK ABOUT PRICE :smile:

I KNOW THERE WAS A THREAD ABOUT THIS ALREADY BY R Rudolf Hassen but he managed to find it somewhere else...

Last edited: