cs 1.6 bhop hack willing to pay

Discussion in 'CS 1.6 Cheats & Tricks' started by Rudolf Hassen, 24 Jan 2016.

Advertisement:

1. DeepBlueSea

DeepBlueSea Advanced Member

First of all to ask a question regarding the Demo-Analyser, secondly to confirm that this possible and fairly easy to do.

Since i don't like people who make money with hacks or people who are rude in general (like you are), i didn't feel like revealing this. But there have been some kreedz hacks in the past, so a little bit of investigation would easily turn up some of those.

Advertisement:

2. Rudolf Hassen

Rudolf Hassen Hack User

I've no clue how I've come up as rude but ok? Nobody uses fps death any more, everyone can get it but it's pretty useless if you want to democheck for real. Any kreedz hack that you can find by doing a bit of research are easily detected, and I'm not looking for a hack to make 290ljs and get banned in 1 second.

Advertisement:

3. DeepBlueSea

DeepBlueSea Advanced Member

But it is still kept as a private tool by a chosen amount of kreedz admins, right? Which i find pretty ridiculous.
    Does it have an anti-leak, too? I am pondering to crack and leak this again.

Then you haven't been looking hard enough. Their changelog even mentions "Demo Checker"-proofness. I haven't tested it myself ... but it seems to be targeting demo-checking specifically and this should be doable of course.

4. Rudolf Hassen

Rudolf Hassen Hack User

afaik it's not private, I got it many years ago and I guess you can get it by a simple google search nowadays. Only hacks I can think about which are getting constant updates etc are flatcheat and rN or w/e it's called but both of them are easily detected.

If you're not planning on telling the name I think it's pointless to continue this conversation, have a nice day.

5. dash199t

dash199t Hack Support

Message rN' or frk and ask them to code a hack like this. Will cost some money, but maybe they will be nice to you (If you wont be rude.)

6. swiix

swiix Active Member

is this a server sided anticheat? I made a bhop hack for HouseOfClimbs(HOC) - CSGO. SMAC UD and KZTimerOffical Plugin UD

My hack simulates the scroll pattern and delays some hops to prevent the 90% Perfecthop Autoban. U can pm me and we can test it. I dont want money for it but u can donate me something when u like.

7. Rudolf Hassen

Rudolf Hassen Hack User

I'm not requesting a cheat for a specific server as I've said multiple times it's for demo recording and it's not for cs:go it's for cs 1.6. If you're capable of making a legit looking (in demo checker) hack then reply again.

8. swiix

swiix Active Member

i can recode it for cs 1.6 lel. And maybe my bhop works on your cs1.6 server where u play, because the KZPlugin from hoc is a good anticheat. maybe i will record a demo when i have the time. And what is the demo checker exactly? It just load a demo and check ur movements/commands right?

9. Rudolf Hassen

Rudolf Hassen Hack User

It's LAN server aka new game. You can't compare a plugin to a person using a demo checking program.

The most common demo checker program is fps death admin however there are a lot of other tools you can use to check demos with.

You will see all the input commands, exactly how you scroll, duck and strafe. You can also see what prestrafe you had, exactly how much you gained on one bhop and how much you lost. Also you can see angles etc but it's not really relevant in bhop.
    --- Double Post Merged, 22 Feb 2016, Original Post Date: 22 Feb 2016 ---

This: http://puu.sh/mHWBR/5992be9cd5.png

And this: http://puu.sh/mHWLv/4711623547.png is mostly used to detect bhop hack. On the picture above you will see that some lines are pink, which means there's something wrong with it. Usually pink means macro. (green lines represents the amount of scrolls) Also you see the small grey lines, it tells where the ground was, and the green line always starts exactly on the ground with unknown2me and also it shows the pink lines.

This is how a legit demo would look: http://puu.sh/mIaT5/ff83f2d716.png

On the second picture you will see all the commands, how much speed you gained in a bhop and how much loss. It also counts in your strafe loss and gain. It also shows what input commands you have like +jump, +moveleft etc...

10. swiix

swiix Active Member

@Rudolf Hassen Okay nice tool. When i could check how high the player is from ground i would do it easy. My scrollpatternis very legit. But i dont know how to make this heightcheck. But maybe we can do it otherways with some humanhops :smile: Like... u scroll the hops before groundhit and the hack after. I dont know if this will work but i can test it :grin:

11. Rudolf Hassen

Rudolf Hassen Hack User

"u scroll the hops before groundhit and the hack after." this would be extremely inconsistent and not even worth it >.>

12. Rudolf Hassen

Rudolf Hassen Hack User

13. Rudolf Hassen

Rudolf Hassen Hack User

14. FLiiX

FLiiX Donator

i dont know if this would cost too much effort for a bhop hack, but i think you could get the player-feet-to-ground-distance by using bsp-parsing and raytracing.
    then just simulate mwheel scrolling via mouse_event when the player is a certain random distance from ground.
    this would probably have the effect, that you are already scrolling while hitting the ground like a human person would bhop.

just a line of thoughts which might help a more skilled coder than me :grin:

15. 1337pike

1337pike New Member

Did you actually ever come across anything remotely worth your time? I myself are very interested in this, but I've never really managed to find anything worthy. I looked up flatcheats and talks are that theres a private version of said cheat that is demo proof but I've got no clue, doesn't seem like it's very updated anymore either. Old kreedz player here, had some WRs on XJ legitimate back when I played. :>

16. garfield

garfield New Member

i am able to do this, send me a pm

17. jesusfrommyass1337

jesusfrommyass1337 New Member

riscript.com flat assembler based kreedz cheat, take look at that

18. Rudolf Hassen

Rudolf Hassen Hack User

flatcheat is detected everywhere.

19. MemeMeister

MemeMeister New Member

buy a mouse and put a macro lol