[B] Counter-Strike Complete RU+CIS Gift

Lerox

31 Jan 2011
Hey guys,
I have some Counter-Strike Complete gifts available for sale.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Counter-Strike Complete RU+RIS Gift
Price: 3€

(Those gifts are region locked so you need a VPN to activate the game on your account but if you know how to activate them right you can play without VPN afterwards.)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you like to buy in bulk please contact me and make me an offer. I am willing to make good offers.
All gifts are obtained in a legal way.

If your interested in buying one account don't hesitate to contact me. If you have a private profile please send me a message here first.
I only accept paypal and webmoney.
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197986974399/

Last edited:

Lerox

31 Jan 2011
They are from 2014/2015 ?
On the gift it says it is from 2014. The gift was bought in 2016 but almost all russian gifts can be activated with a vpn without any restriction afterwards.
If you do not how to activate them right I would recommend you to take some researches here in the forum or on other websites.

Best regards
DieMilkaKuh aka Lerox