Apex Legends Hacks Sammelthread

Ranzika

8 May 2015
Ich sehs schon wie jetzt alle hier mit DMA den ewigen UD riechen und erstmal ihr Weihnachtsgeld drauf ballern für nen Screamer aber dann keinen guten private hakke finden oder kein Geld mehr dafür haben um es auch nutzen zu können

Reactions: Craxto

tfelix

Hack User
5 Mar 2015
Ich sehs schon wie jetzt alle hier mit DMA den ewigen UD riechen und erstmal ihr Weihnachtsgeld drauf ballern für nen Screamer aber dann keinen guten private hakke finden oder kein Geld mehr dafür haben um es auch nutzen zu können
Was Detections angeht ist die Software dahinter eigentlich egal. Kannst dir von UC für Tarkov nen free Paste holen und die dinger halten. 90% der Cheats machen eh genau das gleiche. Größter Vektor ist die FW. Bei den Features die in den Mem schreiben, kommt es halt auf die Erfahrung an was man machen kann. Oder du löst es halt anders und drawst die Visuals auf dem 2nd PC und streamst es per parsec oder so auf den Gaming PC (Clutch macht das zB fast ausschließlich).

Last edited:

DeW

Donator
7 Sep 2018
kind of some provider now, use 3rd part hid hardware to run the aimbot function, and not esp only rader.
the only dectection is the dma's firmware and the system version, if you can degrade to 20h1, iommu wont work(some of uc forumer said).

Reactions: tfelix

tfelix

Hack User
5 Mar 2015
kind of some provider now, use 3rd part hid hardware to run the aimbot function, and not esp only rader.
the only dectection is the dma's firmware and the system version, if you can degrade to 20h1, iommu wont work(some of uc forumer said).
You can do Aimbot 100% with only DMA Device aswell.

Reactions: DeW

PHLIK

22 Sep 2020
Gibt es eine Einkaufsplattform, der die EU vertraut?Ich kann ein komplettes DMA-Equipment aus China bereitstellen

DeW

Donator
7 Sep 2018
anyone can introduce a dma brand, as i know lurker leet eng1x.
and i got one guys do an dma called Terminator, and it can manipulate the firmware by button.

salazar

Hack User
6 Oct 2015
and i got one guys do an dma called Terminator, and it can manipulate the firmware by button.

And the New Release have a killswitch too

tfelix

Hack User
5 Mar 2015
And are u able to explain why this 1-click manipulation should be useful in any case?
If you have a fw with legal configspace, mastabort flag and non standard pid and vid - u will not get a ban xD There is no need to manipulate anything...

For valorant lurker is the thing to go atm. Cause all other cards need 20h1.
For Faceit Lurker is not the way to go. Cause they are not able to get their fw ud again. They had 9 month but now i dont know...updating since 3 month. With the right fw and settings u can play with any lambda etc. cards faceit atm, even if u get manual checked after hitting 3k elo.
rDMA is ud everywhere. But since there are only 2 guys, that provide it - its a money dig.
For ALL other games u can buy the russian 140€ dma cards like hyperDMA, Ninja etc

DeW

Donator
7 Sep 2018
And are u able to explain why this 1-click manipulation should be useful in any case?
If you have a fw with legal configspace, mastabort flag and non standard pid and vid - u will not get a ban xD There is no need to manipulate anything...

For valorant lurker is the thing to go atm. Cause all other cards need 20h1.
For Faceit Lurker is not the way to go. Cause they are not able to get their fw ud again. They had 9 month but now i dont know...updating since 3 month. With the right fw and settings u can play with any lambda etc. cards faceit atm, even if u get manual checked after hitting 3k elo.
rDMA is ud everywhere. But since there are only 2 guys, that provide it - its a money dig.
For ALL other games u can buy the russian 140€ dma cards like hyperDMA, Ninja etc
i dont know about one click manipulation how's work.
beacuase i saw it at the online store, and the reseller said it have 24 button by physical way to control the firmware id.
im interesting in it.