Anyone using hypercheats and other cheats?

scv6607

5 Mar 2019
I've been using a lot of cheats so far
But the cheet that I used properly has only one cvision cheat
Today I lost 65 dollars when I bought a strange slot cheat...

I do not want to suffer anymore
I want to buy a cheat that works properly and is not detected.

I am currently studying unity, black sector, paradox, hypercheats
But black sectors can not be purchased now, and unity must be invited

Will I be happy when I purchase hypercheats?

I will listen to your comments.

15 May 2018
Well there is a lot written about hypercheats here on HM. You can just use the search function and see what others think.
My impression is that they can´t keep their cheats UD. But I never purchased something from them so I can only tell you what I saw in other comments.

scv6607

5 Mar 2019
Well there is a lot written about hypercheats here on HM. You can just use the search function and see what others think.
My impression is that they can´t keep their cheats UD. But I never purchased something from them so I can only tell you what I saw in other comments.

Thank you for your reply.
They said they had not been detected for the last seven months. Is this misinformation?

Hans Landa

Middleman/Hack Support
24 Jun 2012
Hypercheats? More like "using public exploits and claim to be undetected"-cheats lmao

You can use both, Unity and Paradox with ease. Unity is under investigation as some users reported a ban. Paradox is still good to go.
rn_ rn_ uses it currently and may be able to post somethning aswell

Last edited:
18 Apr 2017
Hypercheats? More like "using public exploits and claim to be undetected"-cheats lmao

You can use both, Unity and Paradox with ease. Unity is under investigation as some users reported a ban. Paradox is still good to go.
Paradox ist zurzeit auch down wegen den pubg Update und der Coder ist in Urlaub (glaub bis morgen)

rn_

wo ist mein admin rang seal
7 Jan 2011

Paradox and BSS are both very nice hacks. But at the moment, paradox is way better in performance than bss but how02 will fix these bad side effects from his (amd/intel supported) hypervisor.
Also at this time their Aimbot is stronger because they have a recoil compensation. I would say that both predictions are good and both will fail in a few situations ( DeeGee DeeGee if your coder needs media, pm).
Last but not least: paradox has a nice item esp (displays ingame icons) which is way better than printing looooooooooooooong textes, has xray and a smooth community (if you don't include the reseller-subs. they're fucking retarded)

UI: I prefer the BSS UI cause it's highly customizable in terms of loot/binding/config system. Don't get me wrong: in Paradox you'll have also a really good loot system (things they hadn't when I wrote my testimonial) but I fucking like his dark style.
But I can't say a single word about unity because I never used it ( Phil Phil hab dich trotzdem lieb -.-)

Paradox ist zurzeit auch down wegen den pubg Update und der Coder ist in Urlaub (glaub bis morgen)
Very smart to answer in german when the OP writes in english.

Last edited:
29 Nov 2018
Paradox and BSS are both very nice hacks. But at the moment, paradox is way better in performance than bss but how02 will fix these bad side effects from his (amd/intel supported) hypervisor.
Also at this time their Aimbot is stronger because they have a recoil compensation. I would say that both predictions are good and both will fail in a few situations ( DeeGee DeeGee if your coder needs media, pm).
Last but not least: paradox has a nice item esp (displays ingame icons) which is way better than printing looooooooooooooong textes, has xray and a smooth community (if you don't include the reseller-subs. they're fucking retarded)

UI: I prefer the BSS UI cause it's highly customizable in terms of loot/binding/config system. Don't get me wrong: in Paradox you'll have also a really good loot system (things they hadn't when I wrote my testimonial) but I fucking like his dark style.
But I can't say a single word about unity because I never used it ( Phil Phil hab dich trotzdem lieb -.-)

Very smart to answer in german when the OP writes in english.
checkichnicht checkichnicht macht seinem namen auch immer wieder alle ehre!

b2t: i can highly recommend Paradox and unity!

HAM

gib ma custom titel mr88
25 Sep 2016
I’d recommend unity as soon as it’s UD again. Getting invited isn’t too hard if you’re not socially disabled.

scv6607

5 Mar 2019
Wow ... thanks for all your feedback.

I want unity but I have very low sociality
Getting an invitation seems harder than eating a chicken in a squad game without a cheat

Last edited:
29 Nov 2018
Wow ... thanks for all your feedback.

I want unity but I have very low sociality
Getting an invitation seems harder than eating a chicken in a squad game without a cheat
Could invite you, but unity is down ATM so it makes no sense..
buy paradox, its a good cheat!