2captcha.com — a service for solving captchas

2captcha

1 Dec 2018
Hi!

I've registered here to represent 2captcha.com — a service for solving captchas, that most of you probably already know about.
Since we've received many clients from this forum we decided to make a feedback to community.
So, if you have any questions or suggestions - please write it here.

Also, we gladly propose a free promocodes to all forum users:
1) $1 promocode for members of this forum. Proposal is limited.
2) 20% bonus for one your next payment — if you left your review on 2captcha.com in this topic (just describe your experience with our service).

To receive a promocode - please ask me in PM or right in this topic.

If someone didn't know about how it works, please check this main links:
API & Prices: https://2captcha.com/2captcha-api
Affiliate program: https://2captcha.com/partner
10% bonus for developers from all spendings through their software: https://2captcha.com/software/add

Thanks for your attention!

asdf144

Hack User
30 Mar 2013
First you have to buy donator!
Second i can absolutelly Vouch for them!!!!
I m using them for a long time in a bot of mine :wink:

Best solver for recaptcha v2!

And cheap, if you need help, just ask, but the docu is well written and the examples as well.

3 Nov 2016

And cheap, if you need help, just ask, but the docu is well written and the examples as well.
Captcha Service = Advertising Cheats?

2captcha 2captcha
Are you serious? You seriously pay people 20 fucking cents per hour?
I could go outside and search for an empty bottle, that would take 5 minutes and would bring me 25 cents.

oh and the voice in your video sounds ridiculous hahahaha

Last edited:

ZeCjy

Honorable
7 Jan 2015
Captcha Service = Advertising Cheats?

2captcha 2captcha
Are you serious? You seriously pay people 20 fucking cents per hour?
I could go outside and search for an empty bottle, that would take 5 minutes and would bring me 25 cents.

oh and the voice in your video sounds ridiculous hahahaha
Gibt halt Länder da ist das überdurchschnittlich viel Geld. Jetzt weißt du sogar warum so viele Menschen nach Deutschland wollen.

3 Nov 2016
Gibt halt Länder da ist das überdurchschnittlich viel Geld. Jetzt weißt du sogar warum so viele Menschen nach Deutschland wollen.
Es gibt 4 Länder auf der Welt, wo der Durchschnittslohn mit dem von 2captcha übereinstimmen würde (Afghanistan, Kongo, Madagaskar, Äthiopien)
Selbst in Bangladesh oder Kenia verdienen die Leute besser, als mit 2captcha. Das sollte einem schon nochmal zeigen, wie unterirdisch die Bezahlung ist.

Sky

Honorable
11 Dec 2016
Hört auf zu Flamen, der Service ist top und hatte noch nie Probleme oder sonstiges. Preis ist völlig angemessen und okay mMn.

Verwende 2captcha seit Jahren für all meine Social Media Bots und kann daher sagen einfach absolut empfehlenswert

1 Dec 2018

Thanks! I've sent you promocode in PM.

Hab 1$ Promo-Code zum testen bekommen, funktioniert perfekt. Merci
Hi, I've sent it in PM, please check.

1 Dec 2018
Hab 1$ Promo-Code zum testen bekommen, funktioniert perfekt. Merci
Hi!
Sorry, I doubled a code for you by mistake in another PM, but you can use only one of them.
And now I can't write you another PM about this mistake for some reason - forum blocks my message, so I decided to write here.

Please note, that I can provide a 20% bonus on your next payment in 2captcha.com service if you'll write a more fundamental review of our service in this thread (like describe advantages and your experience).

Thanks for attention and sorry for doubling a PM =)